PAYMENT, VAT AND INVOICING
What payment method(s) can I use?
Purchases made in our online shop , may be paid for using the following payment methods:
Credit/debit card (Visa / MasterCard).
If you pay by credit/debit card your order will be processed immediately.
If you choose bank transfer as your payment method, you will receive an order confirmation email that will include our bank details for making the transfer.
When you make the transfer please include the order number in the 'Concept' field.
In an effort to speed up order processing, please send us a copy of the payment receipt.
Once we have received payment we will process and send your order.
This secure payment method allows you to effect payment using your PayPal account, credit card or bank account.
Even if you don't have a PayPal account, you can also use this method to pay by credit card: Visa / MasterCard / American Express.
In order to ensure security throughout the payment process, at GET A LAMP we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard, the maximum security level currently available for web applications.
In addition we guarantee that GET A LAMP never stores or retains information relating to your credit cards and that payment is made using the secure payment gateway of your chosen bank, to which we are never granted access.
Where can I introduce my VAT Registration Number?
You can introduce your VAT Registration Number in the final step of the purchase process in the field marked "Invoicing information". The VAT number provided will appear on your invoice.
Remember, if you possess a VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) number or you make your purchase from outside the European Union, your purchases in our online shop can be Vat-free.
For Spanish companies and residents the existent VAT rate will always be applied.
For what reasons may my credit card be rejected?
- Your card may be out of date. Check the validity date on the card.
- You may have provided some invalid information .
- In an effort to ensure security for your Get a Lamp purchases, we use 3-D Secure security level, the new payment method devised by Visa and MasterCard for safe online shopping that authenticates the buyer as the legitimate title holder of the card, thereby protecting him or her against unauthorised use.
The process is quick and easy:
- When you choose to pay by credit/debit card we will redirect you to the secure page (with data encryption) of our bank (https://), where you will be asked to enter the number and expiration date of your card.
- Once you have entered these details you will be directed to another screen where you will be asked for a second security code.
- Once validated, you will have safely made your purchase.
You will then be returned to our website where we will thank you for your purchase and you will be able to see you order number.
- You may have reached the limit on your card. Check with your bank to ensure you have not exceeded your limit.
Will my invoice arrive with my order?
You will receive your Get a Lamp purchase invoice by email 24 to 48 hours after receiving delivery of your order.
If you require a copy of the invoice or you don't receive your invoice by email, please contact us and we will resend it.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding payment, please send us an email to email@example.com and our Customer Services Dept. will be pleased to assist you.